Products In designing our products, Bergner continues to pay extra care to make sure it is sustainable and responsible to the society and our environment as a whole.
Suppliers Bergner maintains a stringent social responsibility policy with every supplier we work with, adhering to our group´s advocacy in a green and eco-friendly lifestyle.
Operations Bergner advocates a green and sustainable lifestyle, as reflected in our eco-friendly office practices in our global offices.
A participant of BSCI
Our Commitment to the environment and society
Bergner is a member of the VSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) which guarantees the application of a specific code of conduct in the relationship with suppliers and commitment to achieving the common international goal of improving working conditions around the world.
The BSCI Code of Conduct seeks to achieve particular social and environmental standards, in accordance with:
- ILO Conventions
- The Universal Declaration of Humans Rights (United Nations)
- The United Nations Conventions on children´s rights
- The elimination of all types of discrimination against women
- The UN World Pact and the OECD Directives for Multinational Companies
and other relevant internationally recognized agreements.
aiming at the highest
- The rights of freedom of association and collective bargaining
- No child labour
- Ethical business behaviour
- Fair Remuneration
- Occupational health and safety
- Protection of the environment
- Decent working hours
- No discrimination
- Special protection for young workers
- No precarious employment
- No bonded labour
Social responsibility at the core of our business
Workers' Involvement and Protection
Supply Chain Management and Cascade Effect